Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bye Bye Summertime...

Where does the time go? I can't believe that today was the first day of school for all the kiddos!! This morning we went to my in-laws for breakfast for the first day of school; its a tradition that they've always done. We got up at 6:45 & were there by 7. Bryce & Baylee were so excited to see their cousins & threw a fit when they couldn't go to school too! I just hope they're that excited to go when they really do start!!
We had a great fun filled summer. We went to Mexico with 5 other couples in June to celebrate our 30th Birthdays, all the girls graduated HHS together, and we had such a great time. Then in July I went to Breckenridge, CO for a conference with my sister in law & had a great time there as well. We've also been blessed to spend time with some of our friends. We've gone to the lake with Paul & Meghan, floated the river with Trisha/Mitch, April/Eric, Destiny/Jason, & Kari/John, watched to UFC fights, gone to White Water A LOT, made trips to Holdenville, & swam at Bryan parents. We have had a wonderful summer & made lots of memories.
I start my masters full time, and I might add, it's the accelerated program, Sept 1. I will graduate the first weekend of August 2010 with my MS in Nursing Education & will be so glad to have that behind me. Wish me luck on the juggle of family, work, and school!!
Bryce & Baylee are still the funniest babies in the world. Yesterday, however, was a little hectic. I went & picked them up from daycare, came home as usual & they started to play. Well as time passed & noticed Baylees door was shut so I decided to check in on her...well...she had marked ALL over her with an ink pen...literally everywhere except for her face. So I strip her down & get her in the bath tub to wash it off. Once she was cleaned up & dried off here comes Bryce...running in the living room saying, "Mommy I'm done poopin'"...well, there was poo still on his butt & on his leg. I go to the bathroom to clean him up & find more poo all over the toilet!!! So, then I have to get him in the bath tub, clean him off, & clean the toilet!! It's a crazy world in the Tapley house!!
Now, we're just winding down from a great summer & getting ready for some OU football, well Bryan is getting ready for OS-who football too!!

No comments: