Saturday, April 4, 2009

A wonderful day!

We had such a wonderful day today! We started off the day getting ready & went to get donuts! Bryce & Baylee love glazed donuts with chocolate icing & chocolate milk! Then we went over to Bryans sister, Crystal's house, where the kids played. Bryan then took Bryce to the fireman easter egg hunt while Baylee & I stayed at Aunt Kekes waiting on their cousins, Mallory & McKenzi to get there. The kids played & Bryce gathered enough eggs for all 4 of them at the hunt & even shared them! Then we went to eat at Harry Bears. Which by the way, was really awful food, but we enjoyed our time there regardless. Then we made our way out east to Bryans cousins 1st bday party! They live on about 2 acres so the kids ran & played outside. They would go to the top of the hill & race down. Baylee bit it twice right on her face but didn't cry once! They are fast too---like their mommy! ;) Then they blew up the moon bounce! Oh man was it ever a hit! The kids loved it! Bryce was spiderman bouncing off the walls, literally! Then in mid-air he said, "I'm big time!" I just about lost it!! I have no idea where he got that! They threw a fit to leave, but by this time it was 3:30 & they had yet to take a nap & were exhausted. We piled them in the truck & headed back west & in order to keep them up until we got home we sang songs on the way home. Then I started asking them, as I usually do, "who's mommys favorite little boy or little girl (whoever I'm asking) in the whole wide world?" And, they'd answer, "ME!" Then Baylee got on this kick saying she was a boy & had a duker. And as she was saying this, her & Bryce were cracking up laughing!! Bryan & I just smiled & soaked it all in! They are at such a cute funny stage! They are a handful, but man I really do count my blessings for the sweet, precious family God has given me! Wouldn't trade it for the world!

No comments: