Sunday, September 28, 2008

I have a new name

Baylee has officially given me a new name, Momo (the last "o" is a long o sound). And when she says it she really exaggerates the mo part of it!! My babies really crack me up. It's so cool to see their different personalities really come out. I do have to confess that my children are picking up bad words, from thier father---not from me. Seriously!! Anyhow, the other day when I went to pick them up from school their teacher told me that today at lunch Baylee told another child, Kenny, (with a straight face) that she was going to spank his ass!! WHAT?!?!?! AWFUL...I know!! The teacher said she had to force a straight face & tell Baylee not to say bad words. And then, my son, started saying shit at the farm over & over again!! Have we created monsters with potty mouths!! They haven't said any in a while so we're hoping they have moved on to better words to repeat!! They really repeat anything and everything. One more thing, the other day Baylee was plucking the petals off my flowers outside & I said " Baylee, is that necessary?" And she looked at me & repeated exactly what I had said!! They are a mess & make me laugh everyday! I really thank God for them everyday. You're right Trisha...I'd rather have my hands full than empty any day of the week!! They are blessings & I'm so proud to be a mommy!!

2 comments:

The Christenson's said...

That is hilarious! Kids are so funny!

Trisha said...

I was reading your blog and laughing so hard, Mitch was like "What?!!". Then he read it, and we we're both cracking up.