Monday, December 1, 2008

Hot like fire...

It's been FOREVER since I have posted...I've been pretty busy though. I have to share a few comments my kiddos have said recently. The other day Baylee & I were watching the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders on CMT & I asked her, "do you want to be a cheerleader?" She looked at me & said, "No." I said, "What do you want to be?" And, with the sweetest little voice she replied, "Like mama, a pretty girl!" Isn't that so stinkin' sweet? Then she was poking my boobies---I know---weird!! But what was so funny is that while she was doing it I asked her if mommy had little boobies or big boobies & she smiled really big & said BIG boobies!! She knows just what to say, already!!
Bryce is a HUGE ET & Ironman fan. The other day my mom & dad asked him what color ET's heart was & he said, "Hot---like Fire." So cute!! Then as my parents were driving down the road after dark, Bryce sat up really big & pointed at the head lights of an oncoming car & said, "LOOK, it's a lightening bug!"
They are so cute!! Ornery but so clever!! They have the biggest imaginations too!!
We put up our Christmas tree tonight & the rest of the decorations inside. Bryan is going to put up the lights outside tomorrow since it's supposed to be pretty warm.
I love Christmas time!! Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving---we sure did!

No comments: