Saturday, September 6, 2008

Quick update & lets play the memory game too!

This will probably be short b/c I'm soooo tired ( Haha, that makes me laugh b/c every morning when I have to wake Baylee up she says, "mom, I'm so tired---very dramatic---soooo funny). Did you notice she said mom & not mommy or mama...yeah she is 2 & calls me mom & Bryan dad...like a big kid. Bryce still says mommy & mama. Today was our second day of our big garage sale. We did pretty well...sold a lot of baby stuff!! Bryan wants to do it again tomorrow(that would be his first full day b/c yesterday he managed to dissapear for all but 2 hours of it & was at work today) but I'm garage saled out...he can do it if he wants. School has started & I"ve been busy. I"m really behind b/c I took this past week off. Bryce had ear tubes Tuesday. He's doing well with that & I've even noticed an improvement with his articulation. He has a sore throat today & hasn't wanted much to eat. Poor baby. I hate it when they are sick --- I feel helpless. And, to top it off Bryan was at the fire station so it's just me. I know he can't help it but it seems like he's always gone when I need him, ya know??? I'll try to post more this week. Now lets play a game...
Okay! I played this on April & Trisha's blog, now I have to post on mine! It was fun, so now it’s my turn to see what memories you have of me.It’s game time! Here’s how to play…
1. As a comment on my blog leave a memory that you have of me. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Now you have to re-post these instructions on your blog and see who leaves a memory about you!
Have fun and BE KIND!!!!
~~~Nat

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Some of my funniest memories are with you! Going to the movies and Pizza Hut, and waiting for someone with a car to pick us up to drag main; drinking your parents' wine coolers; you falling on the stairs at the feet of Seth Grizzle. I could go on and on...

The Christenson's said...

I love this...it's so fun!
Okay, going to Shangrila for your dad's convention and smoking your mom's cigarettes and she came in the next day and said instantly, "Was someone smoking in here?!; running my car into a barbed wire fence and when my dad asked about it, we played dumb; falling in and out of love with boys and helping eachother through it; sneaking out and having Jacqueline's grandma bust us...
I could really go on and on!!