Friday, August 8, 2008

Good morning!!

Thanks to my friend of 29 years, April, I have started a blog page. I think it will be fun & therapeutic since I will be able to just type what I am feeling. I start back teaching at Rose State on Tuesday. I'm looking forward to that however I don't feel as prepared as I should. O-well...I'll get it all sorted out sooner or later. Baylee enrolls for dance in the morning. I've already gotten her leotards & tights & she is sooooo stinkin' cute in them. I ordered ballet shoes the other day & got an email today saying something went wrong with the process so I have to reorder...hopefully we'll get them by next Thursday (her 1st day of class). There is not much you can put 2 year old boys in, so Bryce has been going with his daddy to the high school wrestling practices. He even has his own little wrestling shoes....I don't really want him to wrestle, but it's looking like he already likes it...we'll see!! Bryan passed his EMT test...YEAH. He took it yesterday (it's required by the Fire Department). So now, he really will be OFFICIAL after Nov. 2nd!! I might also add that my kiddos are in the terrible 2's for sure. Baylee has been REALLY testing me & telling me "I don't want to" in a sassy voice. I feel like all they do is wine, cry, and throw fits!! I'm exaggerating...they do laugh & play and are so stinkin' cute, but I'm just at my witts end on the attitude!!! Any advice???? That's all for now...we'll post later!!

3 comments:

April Massad said...

Yeah! I'm doing a happy dance!! Now we can really keep up with each other!
You have to post every day! Even if the kids are driving you nuts after you post about it you will feel better! Besides, typing is WAY easier than writing in a diary!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!
Talk to you soon!
LUV APE

The Christenson's said...

YAY!! I Am so excited that you are blogging too! I am going to link you from mine if that is okay. This is such an easy way to keep in touch. It's fun too!!
Also, there is a way to make your blog into a book too, so that way you can keep up with pics and memories of the kids this way and it is so easy!! Here is the website.
http://www.blurb.com/

Rebecca said...

Hello Nat! Erin helped me start a blog last week. All I can say about the attitude is that it only gets worse :)