Monday, August 11, 2008

A little stressed out!

I have to report back to Rose tomorrow for meetings & such before we start teaching again next week. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed & under prepared for this semester. We switched books so I need to redo my powerpoints to match the book....I try to do & the students seem to appreciate that as well. So, I guess I'll spend the next 4 days doing that. It won't be that bad once I get started!!
Well, last night Bryan was at the fire station so I was "single-mommin'" it!! I just wanted to mention that it was an awesome night. Bryce & Baylee did soooo well & played together like they were friends & not brother & sister!! It was wonderful...and then against Bryans will, I let them sleep with me!! Therefore, tonight will probably be hell getting them to sleep in their room!! Maybe not though...we'll see!!
Bryan has been cleaning out our garage today getting all are junk in one pile to sale at the neighborhood garage sale in September...I can't wait to get rid of all our crap!! Of course though, when we start cleaning things out Bryan wants to chunk it & take up all the time looking at it or reading old papers...I'm soooo bad at hanging on to things that I REALLY do NOT need!!
My mom just found out she is a diabetic & we're all sad about that. It can be managed with the proper diet & exercise & she has been trying. So if you all could say a little prayer for her!!
Better get off here for now!! Tah Tah!! Oh & GO USA....I LOVE the summer olympics!!

2 comments:

The Christenson's said...

Oh no, I hope your mom is okay. Even though it will be manageable, I know that is not fun news to get. I'm sorry to hear that.
I hope the kids go to sleep willingly in their own beds tonight!!

April Massad said...

I'll be sure and pray for your mom. I was just talking about her the other day. I was laughing thinking about riding the tube with her at the lake. She will be fine. She always is no matter what life throws at her. I love her to death.
So glad the kiddos are getting along! They are lucky they have each other!
Brodey still sleeps with me. Eric and I both appreciate when we get to sleep without him, but we REALLY miss him in our bed! Haha!