Saturday, August 9, 2008

Saturday

Wow! I'm impressed with myself...I'm actually updating 2 days in a row!! WOOOHOOO!! I got Baylee enrolled in dance this morning & then we went to Showbiz to get tap shoes. Of course, she loved her shoes but wanted a bag too...I told her heck no!! That place is so expensive. I don't know if she'll even like to dance so I"m sure as heck not paying $25 for a dance bag too. She has one at home that will work just fine!! Bryce hung out with Bryan playing outside with his trucks. Then we all laid down for a nap & Bryce only slept for 1 hour...they usually sleep close to 3 hours...I really hope we're not getting out of the long nap mode, however, i know it's possible. So Bryce & I are up watching cartoon network. We took a bath but I'm thinking that me need to stop as he has developed this obsession with "booties" (boobies)!! He likes to grab them & thinks its funny!! So I quickly have to redirect him!! My little man!! Baylee is still snoozing away. We are going to a housewarming party tonight & actually have a sitter all night!! We're pretty pumped abou that!!

1 comment:

April Massad said...

Okay! I'm jealous! I want a little girl AND a sitter! LOL Boys are cool, but it would be nice to have a little girl! :)